Pre recorded Meditation and Sound Healings
Enjoy the gifts of meditation, sound healing and visualisation forever with these products available for your purchase.
Receive each of these as audio files with an unlimited play back to support you on your sonic journey to stillness, relaxation and balance.
Best experienced in a quiet, comfortable place free of distractions with a set of good quality headphones.
Guided Visualisations-coming soon
Sound Healings-coming soon
Mantra Meditations-coming soon
We sell an array of instruments used for sound therapy. Specifically ones that we use ourselves.
We want to support our clients and students in anyway we can to find the highest quality instruments for your sessions!
Crystal Singing Bowl Sets
Crystal Singing Bowl Chakra Set 6-12inch
High quality Quartz Singing Bowls
- 432 HTZ
- 6in' to 12 in' set - 7 bowls with sizes at 6in, 7in, 8in, 9in, 10in, 11in and 12in.
- Chakra set
- 99.9%clear quartz crystal and the rest is the bonding agent.
- Each of the bowls resonates at a particular note which corresponds to the chakra system.
- Every set of bowls is specifically and individually cleansed by Matty and Seriya before being sent.
- Included in that price you will also receive two mallets, a rubber one and a felt one.
- Includes a recording of our full day beginners workshop. Using crystal bowls for your personal practice.
Benefits of crystal singing bowls played correctly:
Sound Therapy can support in a myriad of ways ranging from various physical health conditions to emotional challenges and spiritual development:
• Reduces Physical pain
• Reduces Stress and anxiety
• Regulates blood pressure
• Supports Sleep disorders
• Balances Adrenals
• Builds Self esteem/confidence
• Helps clear Emotional trauma
• Diffuses 'mind chatter'
• Restores natural balance
• Communicates with your deep subconscious
• Heals on a spiritual level
• Achieves peace and balance on a mental state.
“Sound used as a meditation purifies the thinking mind; eliminating interference and removing heavy energy… Sound opens a new and wider field of consciousness.”